My brothers and sisters and their families. Shown from youngest to oldest.

Uncle Jonathan practicing for his babies to come :)
Other than being really windy when we got out of the wedding, it was a beautiful day. The bride and groom were happy and that's all that mattered. I drove for 10 hours the day before the wedding to get to Manti, Utah. I was packing to leave for Alaska, which I did directly after the luncheon after the wedding. I picked up a few passengers in Alpine, Utah, which is why Olivia wasn't with me at the wedding. I didn't have room for her and their luggage. I met Bruce and the rest of our crew in Montana, where we spent another day getting the rest of our supplies to head north. We drove for 5 days and then waited in Valdez, Alaska to catch the ferry to Cordova, where Bruce commercial fishes in the summer.




0 comments:
Post a Comment