BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 10, 2009

Deshka Turns 2



Deshka's birthday was on the 12th of March, but it was two days before we moved up to Alaska, so we postponed her celebration until we got up to Alaska. And, we've had a broken oven, so we had to wait a little longer so that I could make her cake. Then, I think the oven's fixed so I make the batter and find out that it's still not working right, so I end up having to go to the neighbor's to bake it. But, finally, it was done and we let her blow out candles and did a very simple party. She loves balloons, so we bought her a bag of balloons. We all had fun blowing them up and letting them go, shooting them all over the house. She also loves bubbles, so we got her a big bottle of bubbles to have fun catching. I still have a hard time believing that my baby is two, but they grow up while your're not paying attention.

0 comments: